A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Floyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Floyd
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Floyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Floyd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Floyd has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Floyd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Floyd practice?
- Dr. Donald Floyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Floyd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons.