A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Floyd is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Floyd
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Floyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Floyd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Floyd has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Floyd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Floyd practice?
- Dr. Donald Floyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Floyd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons.