A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Fowler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Fowler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Fowler practice?
- Dr. Donald Fowler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Fowler practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Sunnyvale Primary Care Doctors.