A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Fowler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Fowler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Fowler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Fowler practice?
- Dr. Donald Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Fowler practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians.