Dr. Donald Fowler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 3rd, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Fowler for years and would not go to anyone else. He always take the time to listen to me and is always so nice. Such a good doctor.

June 17th, 2015
Dr Fowler is an excellent Doctor, would highly recommend him. However front office leaves a lot to be desired.

October 29th, 2014
Seen Dr. Fowler's nurse practitioner for depression had a great appointment with her felt very good when I left that she cared and was willing to listen and help my situation. Well I was wrong, 3 days later I get a letter in the mail that they will no longer see me as a patient. Apparently they don't care about people suffering with depression.

October 13th, 2014
jerk
I dont know how anyone can say he actually cares he doesn't. He is just like the rest of them arrogant jerk. that likes to play god. I have no insurance i paid over a 100 dollars and he did nothing but take my money.

May 30th, 2014
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Donald Fowler is my favorite doctor. He is the BEST doctor in the state of Texas..HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD. He is careful, knowledgeable and his bedside manner is fantastic. I'm not exaggerating people, I struck gold when I found this doctor. When you find a great health care provider, it's one of the most comforting things knowing you entrusts someone with your life who ACTUALLY cares. The follow up is in a timely manner, I don't have to wait longer than 30 minutes and most of all....the diagnosis is right. I wish more doctors were like him, all it takes is just a little compassion and dedication. The office is clean and neat, it's located in a peaceful and easy to find area. When you search for Sunnyvale Medical Group, he's the doctor you want. I can go on and on about Dr. Fowler, but of course this is my experience but please believe that I wouldn't write a review for an average doctor.

April 9th, 2013
Trustworthy Doctor!
You can trust this Dr to be straight forward and honest, if he can't fix it, he'll definitely refer you to someone who can. He takes time to explain your issue, and you never leave without him recapping his instructions, making certain you fully understand. He's 'down home' friendly, puts you at ease right away, and treats the patient as a whole, not just a number on a chart. Dr Fowler truly gets to know his patients, and is without a doubt, the best doctor we've ever had.

December 6th, 2010
Very Good Doctor
This doctor listens and has an excellent bedside manner. He has very good communication skills and makes it very easy to describe symptoms and discuss the best treatment for you. His office has all the necessary equipment and staff so you don't have to be referred all over town for x-rays and labwork. Both of my teenage daughters have grown fond of him as their doctor and are very relaxed in his office. His staff up front aren't as friendly as the ones in the back but I have never had any problems with making or changing appointments and have never had to wait long to see him. His office is modern and efficient. I highly recommend this doctor!

July 29th, 2008
Office staff sucks, Dr Fowler is awesome!
We have been using Fowler for about six years now. He is wonderful, he actually listens to what you tell him. He speaks to you, not at you. I left for a bit because we moved too far away, but I will never ever change again. He is a wonderful guy, very thorough and not just wanting to hand you an RX for everything and anything.