A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Frei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Frei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Frei, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frei graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frei has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Francis Frei MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Frei practice?
- Dr. Donald Frei has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Frei practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO.
See Englewood Radiologists.