A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Fylstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Fylstra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Fylstra, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fylstra graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Fylstra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lee Fylstra MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Fylstra practice?
- Dr. Donald Fylstra has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Fylstra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.