A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Fisher, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John`s Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Garth Fisher MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Donald Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Fisher practices Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.