A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gallup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gallup is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallup
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Gallup, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adenosquamous Carcinoma
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallup graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gallup has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald George Gallup MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Gallup practice?
- Dr. Donald Gallup has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Gallup practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Savannah Oncologists.