A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gallup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gallup is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Gallup, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adenosquamous Carcinoma
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallup graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gallup has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald George Gallup MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Gallup practice?
- Dr. Donald Gallup has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Gallup practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Savannah Oncologists.