A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kaufman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kaufman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald George Kaufman MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Donald Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kaufman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Gastroenterologists.