A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Klinestiver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Klinestiver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klinestiver graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Klinestiver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Camc Teays Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Gerould Klinestiver MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Klinestiver practice?
- Dr. Donald Klinestiver has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Klinestiver practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Milton, WV.
See Milton Family Physicians and Milton General Practitioners.