A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Milligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Milligan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milligan
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Milligan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Milligan, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Milligan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Gray Milligan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Milligan practice?
- Dr. Donald Milligan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Milligan practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Keller, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Child Psychiatrists.