A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratt
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pratt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Pratt, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Pratt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald George Pratt MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Pratt practice?
- Dr. Donald Pratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Pratt practices Radiation Oncology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Radiologists.