Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Wood
Dr. Donald Wood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Elizabethtown, KY and Louisville, KY (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wood is affiliated with Norton Audubon Hospital, Baptist Hospital East and Jewish Hospital - Louisville. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Wood has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Donald Wood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Clara Pallares
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0.73 mi23
Dr. Stephen Chambers
Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Louisville, KY 0.92 mi36
Dr. Ijaz Mahmood
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Louisville, KY 1.01 mi32