A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gabel is Excellent. Dr. Gabel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Gabel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Ridge Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Gabel practice?
Dr. Donald Gabel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY and Pittsford, NY.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.