A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gandy is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Gandy, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Gandy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Douglas Gandy DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Gandy practice?
- Dr. Donald Gandy has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Gandy practices Internal Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Internists.