A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Garrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Garrow is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrow
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Garrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrow graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Garrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald A Garrow MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Garrow practice?
- Dr. Donald Garrow has 8 office locations.
Dr. Donald Garrow practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Orange City Internists and Orange City Gastroenterologists.