A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Garrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Garrow is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrow
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Garrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrow graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Garrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald A Garrow MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Garrow practice?
- Dr. Donald Garrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Garrow practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Englewood, FL.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Gastroenterologists.