A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Garrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Garrow is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrow
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Garrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrow graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Garrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald A Garrow MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Garrow practice?
- Dr. Donald Garrow has 8 office locations.
Dr. Donald Garrow practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Orange City Internists and Orange City Gastroenterologists.