A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Garver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Garver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Garver, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garver graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Garver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Frederick Garver MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Garver practice?
- Dr. Donald Garver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Garver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harper Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Harper Woods Surgeons.