A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gehrig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gehrig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Gehrig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehrig graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gehrig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Gehrig MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Gehrig practice?
- Dr. Donald Gehrig has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Gehrig practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.