A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Geil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Geil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Geil, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Geil graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lewis Geil DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Geil practice?
- Dr. Donald Geil has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Geil practices Psychiatry near Pearl City, HI.
See Pearl City Psychiatrists.