A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Geil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Geil is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geil
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Geil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Geil, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Geil graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lewis Geil DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Geil practice?
- Dr. Donald Geil has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Geil practices Psychiatry near Pearl City, HI.
See Pearl City Psychiatrists.