A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gervais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gervais is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Gervais, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gervais graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gervais has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Teche Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Gervais MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Gervais practice?
- Dr. Donald Gervais has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Gervais practices Neurology near Houma, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and Morgan City, LA.
See Houma Neurologists.