Dr. Donald Gervais Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Gervais Jr?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Donald Gervais Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017

NEED A MORE INTELIGENT PERSON TO SCEDULE APPOINTMENTS

They need another option for waiting time it was almost 3 hours before I was seen yes they take you out of the waiting room & put you in a small room & forget about I have to say the doctor himself was great but when your sick you just cant wait that long I'm sorry

July 27th, 2016

I would go to him when I needed him, every time .

October 9th, 2015

T.G.M.C. WONDERS

Dr Gervais consulted with me while I was getting tests and procedures because of unknown neurological conditions. He was very reassuring and positioned.

April 30th, 2014

problems making it there

I really would have liked to see him again. After one visit, I only dealt with the nurse practitioner, had a run of common bad luck and health involved difficulties when getting there I really wish sometimes they could go above what is involved in online reviews.

February 20th, 2013

Our wonderful doctor you are missed!

I remember a couple of years ago when I first met Dr. Gervais I was scared and intimidated by him and for no reason. I found over a couple of visits that he was a man I could trust. He always had my best interest at heart. He would never overprescribe me and he listened to my fears with compassion. I had no idea that a year ago I would need him more than ever when my husband fell ill. He has held our hand and been close to us for the past year now. Everyone can pick any professional apart I know I was a professional before becoming disabled. Sometimes it is us the patient that puts up walls or expectations or forgets to relay important information to our doctor. We have now had to move out of state and I miss Dr. Gervais more than ever. I feel like my comfort has been taken from us. I have so much faith in Dr. Gervais that I would drive 2 days travel to be back in his office. I was a botox patient for migraines as well, he was incredible. I believe he truly cares about his patients and their well-being. Be blessed Dr. Gervais and know you are thought of highly and will forever be appreciated!

February 12th, 2013

A very good Neurologist with a great personality!

May 1st, 2012

Please, don't go there.

I started seeing him for numbness issues and was essentially told I was making it up or I was crazy. He had tests run, and prescribed meds I shouldn't have been put on due to medical history. He said the tests were fine. As the numbness progressed over a years time with no relief, and serious side effects due to misprescribing medication, I requested copies of my reports. I smartly got a second opinion and am luck to still be walking. Serious damage to the spine was being ignored even though the problem was stated plainly on mri reports he had. I have irreverible spinal damage now, but luckily have an excellent dr now. Dr. Gervais was too busy dictating everything to a recorder machine instead of explaining anything to his patients.

March 30th, 2011

My husband have been a patient of Dr. Gervais' for many years now. Dr. Gervais has given excellent care to my husband. Always professional, and always caring.

May 30th, 2017