A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gilden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gilden, Professor is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Gilden, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Viral Encephalitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilden graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gilden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Gilden MD is a male Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Gilden practice?
- Dr. Donald Gilden has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Gilden practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.