A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gilden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Gilden, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Viral Encephalitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilden graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gilden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Harvey Gilden MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Gilden practice?
- Dr. Donald Gilden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Gilden practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.