A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gjesdal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gjesdal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gjesdal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gjesdal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Gjesdal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gjesdal graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gjesdal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
- Placentia Linda Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joel Gjesdal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Gjesdal practice?
- Dr. Donald Gjesdal has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Gjesdal practices Allergy & Immunology near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Allergists.