A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gjesdal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gjesdal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gjesdal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gjesdal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Gjesdal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gjesdal graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gjesdal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
- Placentia Linda Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joel Gjesdal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Gjesdal practice?
- Dr. Donald Gjesdal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Gjesdal practices Allergy & Immunology near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Allergists.