A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gjesdal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gjesdal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Gjesdal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gjesdal graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gjesdal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
- Placentia Linda Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gjesdal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans