Dr. Donald Gjesdal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Gjesdal?

January 28th, 2014

Excellent Service

I have been with the Doctor for about 10 years. I have always had wonderful service both in the office and the hospital. He is a very quiet and gentle Dr. and is very concerned about his patients. Since I have been under his treatment I have only had to go to the emergency room once. He takes plenty of time with his patients to make sure they understand what he is saying. His staff is very friendly.

April 21st, 2013

Outstanding Doctor

I lived in California from 1986-1989. I experienced upper respiratory issues and this Doctor was an absolute Godsend. He accurately diagnosed and cured my allergy issues in 2 visits. It is now 2013 and I live in another state and experiencing allergy issues, so Dr. Gjesdal came to mind. I have not been to his office in 24 years. I am still taking time to write this review (the only Doctor review have ever written in my life) to endorse him. Absolutely a gem of a Doctor!

July 21st, 2009

Dr. Gjesdal and his staff are tops in the field!!! They answer questions and put you at ease.

August 11th, 2017