A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Goff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Goff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goff graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Erich Lindemann Mental Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Goff practice?
Dr. Donald Goff practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.