A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Goff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Goff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goff graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Erich Lindemann Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Charles Goff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Goff practice?
- Dr. Donald Goff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Goff practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Psychiatrists.