A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Goff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Goff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goff graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Erich Lindemann Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Charles Goff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Goff practice?
- Dr. Donald Goff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Goff practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Psychiatrists.