A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Goldman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Gregory Goldman MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Donald Goldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Goldman practices Urology near Hollister, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA and Carmel, CA.
See Hollister Urologists.