A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Goldmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Goldmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldmann graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldmann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr