A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Goodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Goodin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goodin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Goodin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Goodin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Saint Joseph East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Goodin MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Goodin practice?
- Dr. Donald Goodin has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Goodin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Oncologists.