A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Goodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Goodin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Goodin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Goodin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Saint Joseph East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Goodin MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Goodin practice?
- Dr. Donald Goodin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Donald Goodin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Glasgow, KY and Berea, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Oncologists.