Dr. Donald Grabove Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Donald Grabove?

Retired

Posted on September 29th, 2016

He has been my family doctor eve since he came to town. Very personable. Cares about his patients. Listens to my concerns. Makes sure I get to appropriate doctor by referral if I have issues. He called me at 11:00 p.m. one night to tell me my hubby's lab work was at a dangerous level and to take him to hospital ER immediately. I did. After staying overnight & receiving IV fluids the problem was corrected and he never had any more trouble. If he had not called my hubby would have been in big trouble. I am very fortunate to have him for my doctor.

Best Family Practice Doctor in Gainesville.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr. Grabove is a great doctor. I highly recommend him to everyone. He is thoughtful and proactive. You will not find a better family practice doctor in Gainesville.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Grabove for years. He is a conscientious, caring and personable professional who is easy to interact with. He is always very thorough in his assessment, and takes the time to get to know his patients.

Dr. Grabove is a very caring and thorough with his patients.

Posted on January 16th, 2013

My wife and I are senior citizens and have been patients of Dr. Grabove for several years and due to his high level of professional manner and care we receive he will continue to be our primary doctor. We love him and his family and pray for his practice as we consider them as friends.

As good as it gets!

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I am an older patient which means I have been to many doctors over the years. Dr. Graybove is as good as it gets; he is patient, he is thorough, he is kind, he is thoughtful and he has a genuine interest in his patients. The staff is courteous and friendly. Everyone in this office goes out of their way to make patients comfortable, to see that patients are well informed and their follow up is outstanding.

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Spends an extraordinary amount of time with me and makes sure he understands and helps me with any concerns I have.

cautious

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr Grabove is very cautious and will recommend a lot of labs and specialists if he thinks necessary. He's a manager of your healthcare and rarely will he touch you. He's very easy to talk to and he listens closely and takes copious notes.

Good simple care

Posted on April 11th, 2009

Dr Grabove has been serving my health concerns well for three years. His office is drab, and wait times are too high, but his personal care is worth it. If you prefer personal, old-fashioned care to a fancy waiting area, he's a solid choice.

Posted on March 24th, 2017