A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Grayson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Grayson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Grayson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Grayson practice?
- Dr. Donald Grayson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Grayson practices Ophthalmology near Martinsville, VA.
See Martinsville Ophthalmologists.