Dr. Donald Green MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 2nd, 2014
Worst of the Worst
This has got to be the worst doctor in the city, in my opinion! He was very rude to me the entire I saw him while I was pregnant. I was young, 19, when I was pregnant and he told me in so many words that I would have a boat load of messed up kids if I didn't immediately get on birth control once I had the baby. My ONLY child is six now with an iq of 130! He told me I was fat and needed to exercise and go on a diet. Mind you I only gained 20 lbs during my pregnancy. When I was in labor, I was very sore "down there" and it was extremely painful for him to check how far along I was. He told me my finger isn't as big as a "p" this shouldn't hurt! I cried so hard, not because of the pain but because I would have rather left and had my baby in the parking lot than stay in that room with him!!!! I later found out from my 1st gyno who referred me that I wasn't the only person he had treated poorly and that they had stopped referring women to him!!! It took me a long time before I could talk about this man and my experience without crying, but 6 years later I can and that's why I'm doing this review. I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to this person!!! Watch out!