A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Greenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenblatt
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bronchial Spasm
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenblatt graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Greenblatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Greenblatt MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Greenblatt practice?
- Dr. Donald Greenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Greenblatt practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Pulmonologists.