A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Greenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenblatt
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bronchial Spasm
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenblatt graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Greenblatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Greenblatt MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Greenblatt practice?
- Dr. Donald Greenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Greenblatt practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Pulmonologists.