A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Greggain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Greggain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greggain graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Greggain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Medical Center
- Tristate Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald James Greggain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Greggain practice?
- Dr. Donald Greggain has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Greggain practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, WA.
See Clarkston Primary Care Doctors.