A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Greggain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Greggain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greggain
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Greggain Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greggain graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greggain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Medical Center
- Tristate Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Greggain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Greggain practice?
- Dr. Donald Greggain has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Greggain practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, WA.
See Clarkston Family Physicians.