A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gullickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gullickson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gullickson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gullickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullickson graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gullickson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Gullickson DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Gullickson practice?
- Dr. Donald Gullickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Gullickson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Gastroenterologists.