A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Gullickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Gullickson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gullickson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gullickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullickson graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gullickson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Gullickson DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Gullickson practice?
- Dr. Donald Gullickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Gullickson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Gastroenterologists.