A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Jones, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Harper Jones DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Jones practice?
- Dr. Donald Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Jones practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.