A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Loebl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Loebl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loebl
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Loebl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Loebl graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Loebl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Hulbert Loebl MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Loebl practice?
- Dr. Donald Loebl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Loebl practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Critical Care Practitioners, and Augusta Pulmonologists.