A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Halsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Halsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Halsey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Halsey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ray Halsey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Halsey practice?
- Dr. Donald Halsey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Halsey practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Nipomo, CA and Upland, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Emergency Physicians and San Luis Obispo Family Physicians.