A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Halsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Halsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halsey
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Halsey Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Halsey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Halsey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ray Halsey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Halsey practice?
- Dr. Donald Halsey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Halsey practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Pismo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arroyo Grande, CA and San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Pismo Beach Emergency Physicians and Pismo Beach Primary Care Doctors.