A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Hamilton, Otolaryngologist ENT is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Hamilton, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Healthsouth Emerald Coast Surgery Center, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Hamilton MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Donald Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Hamilton practices Otolaryngology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Otolaryngologists.