A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Hamilton, Otolaryngologist ENT is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Hamilton, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Healthsouth Emerald Coast Surgery Center, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Hamilton MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Donald Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Hamilton practices Otolaryngology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Otolaryngologists.