A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hardbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardbeck graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hardbeck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Alton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Elmer Hardbeck MD is a male Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Hardbeck practice?
- Dr. Donald Hardbeck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Hardbeck practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Godfrey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL.
See Godfrey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.