Dr. Donald Hardman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Hardman?

August 26th, 2016

Obedience

I went to Dr Hardman because of a niece. I am a diabetic. With special focus on my diabetes, Dr Hardman sought to manage my disease through DIET and EXERCISE control. Given our pill-popping culture, Dr Hardman could have easily put me on drugs/insulin. My a1c(diabetes) score averages 5.78, since 2006. Thanks to Dr Hardman, and his education on this dreadful disease, I'm doing good. Dr Hardman wasn't trying to benefit himself. Love him as a doctor, and my friends that go to him as well.

August 23rd, 2016

Great doc

I have had Doc Hardman as my family doc for 15 years. Im in a wheelchair from a bad accident and was experiencing bad neuropathic pain. He helped me manage the pain as well as the many other symptoms of spinal cord injury. He is a great compassionate doc its a shame he is still fighting his legal battle. I unfortunately had to be referred to another doc. I hope doc hardman comes back soon I would go back to him in a heartbeat

August 15th, 2016

Exceptional Doctor

I was able to replace three specialists by going to see Dr. Hardman. He is a Doctor who relies on his many years of experience practicing medicine to treat each patient according to their individual symptoms and individual requirements. He realizes that each patient is different and may need special treatment. He has never been wrong when prescribing a medication or discontinuing a medication for me. Dr. Hardman is amazing! When I first began to go to his office, I had severe thyroid problems and the atrial fibrillation that accompanies Graves disease and it's treatment. I had chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. My thyroid blood levels were never consistent. Dr. Hardman put me on a unique treatment plan and I feel better now at sixty years old than I did in my forties. My thyroid levels have been in the normal range since he began treatment. All I asked Dr. Hardman to do was get me to a point where I could do some simple exercises again. He went way beyond that. I now am able to run road races and sometimes I even place. I can physically work around home for hours and never have any problems. My quality of life has tremendously improved. Doctor Hardman is a top tier physician!

May 5th, 2016

Outstanding and Professional

Outstanding and professional. I could not ask for a better Doctor. I HIGHLY recommend him.

March 8th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Hardman's for multiple years and he was also the family physician to my immediate family members. I have since moved out of state but have never found a doctor as incredible as Dr. Hardman. It pains me to hear all of these false allegations of such a knowledgeable and caring physician. Throughout the years he has always been so attentive and treated me with the upmost respect. He is extremely professional and truly cares about the well being of his patients. Thank you for all that you have done for me and my family Dr. Hardman!!

February 8th, 2016

retired

I've been a patient of Dr Hardman for at least 25 years. He is a great doctor! He cares about me as a patient! He has always given me the best care. There were times I didn't have money for my co pay, yet, he would continually see me. There were times I didn't have money for my prescription for Janumet(diabetic), Dr Hardman, would then give medication from his office, left by venders. He nerver harassed due to my large balance I owed him. I've sent several people to him. They are still under his care, as I am. I'm in the process of transferring my brother, who lives in a another city, under his care. I love Dr Hardman as a doctor.

January 19th, 2016

He not a bad Doctor

January 14th, 2016

Hands down, the best Doctor I have ever been to!

Dr. Hardman has always been up most professional. To those of you that are trying to slander him, shame on you. You are consenting adults. If you didn’t like him, the meds he gave you, his mannerisms, go somewhere else. I will go to bat for this man a thousand times over. I have sent many friends to him because I know he is a professional and a good doctor. In regards to those who those who say he made you a “drug addict”, did he hold you down and force pills down your throat? Did he inject you with substances undenounced to you? No! Didn't think so. If you felt you were being overmedicated, you could have not taken your meds? You could have talked to him about it? Think of that? I had a problem with my pain meds and guess what I did? I was an adult, and told him about it, and guess what, he had me clean in a SHORT three weeks. He saved my life and my marriage! if I could give 10 stars I would. Also kudos to Nichole who is his right hand woman and a true professional.

January 14th, 2016

VERY, CARING, DOCTOR!!!!!

Dr. Hardman is THE BEST primary care physician I have ever had in 25 years. These allegations and assumptions NEED TO STOP! No, Dr. Hardman did not shove pills, nor drive these patients to his office. THEY ARE ALL ADULTS! IT WAS THEIR CHOICE to take the medication. IF THEY THOUGHT it was not necessary, being an adult they should never have even made a returning appointment if they thought it was not "right for them". Dr. Hardman NEVER once made a pass at me, EVER (and I am a good looking, younger woman). He NEVER wrote me prescriptions that were unnecessary, even when I had a slip and fall and was in much, much pain I received an Rx for IBUPROFEN! HE IS A NICE, GENUINE DOCTOR!!!! HE TREATS PATIENTS WITH RESPECT! LEAVE THIS POOR MAN ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 13th, 2016

have been a patient of Dr. Hardman for about 14 to 15 yrs and has always treated me with the utmost care, I would and have recommended him to many family and friends...

December 9th, 2015

Excellent me

October 8th, 2015

Dr. Hardman sat down and listened to my concerns and was willing to work with me without trying to shove medicine at me right off the bat. Great guy. Glad I now have him as a primary care physician.