Dr. Donald Harper Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 2nd, 2014

Patient

Dr. Harper was one of the first and only doctors in the area who had the courage to treat his patients with the medication that actually allowed relief from their pain. His office, as well as himself, kept the required paperwork, had all patients take drug tests on a regular basis as required by the state, etc. If a patient did not follow directives he/she was released. He followed ALL PROPER REQUIREMENTS given by the state medical board, YET he has been denied by the state to prescribe any pain medication, any narcotic pain medication. My experience was that he nearly relieved my pain 100% with the proper prescribed medication. NOW, I am back to extreme pain, working is almost impossible, He worked with me until the right ones were found. While under his care I was able to become a regular person again, work, enjoy my life, my family my friends!!! I was devastated when he was limited by the state board and can no longer prescribe the medication that helped me so very much. I hope someone can send these testimonies to the state medical board. Please allow him to go back to the practice he does best, help those in acute and chronic pain. We are at a loss as to what to do now. HELP!!!! Thank you

July 16th, 2013

Very caring and helpful

He is a great doctor but he has been limited by the medical board. He is being forced to cut his patients medication in an unheard of manner. Anyone seeing him for pain management has been told he will no longer be able to prescribe pain management medication to them. He has commited no violations of the law nor has he been convicted of any violations of law.

October 1st, 2012

Caring, Informative

Dr.Harper has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have been to. His extensive knowledge of my condition and regards for my health and overall well being are very reassuring. He has been my doctor for a number of years and his compassion for his patients has only increased. I would highly recommend Dr. Harper to anyone.

April 20th, 2016