A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Harvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Harvey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Cancer and Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Leg PainSwelling
- Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Harvey has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Harvey practice?
Dr. Donald Harvey practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Sheboygan Anesthesiologists, Sheboygan Pain Management Doctors, and Sheboygan Neurologists.