Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Haskins
Dr. Donald Haskins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bel Air, MD. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Haskins is affiliated with Upper Chesapeake Med Ctr, Bel Air, Md, Franklin Square Hospital and Upper Chesapeake Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Haskins has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Donald Haskins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.
Dr. Edward Omara
Bel Air, MD 0 mi24
Dr. Raj Yalamanchili
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Bel Air, MD 0 mi10
Dr. William Cook IV
Bel Air, MD 0 mi27