A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Haswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haswell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haswell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Haswell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haswell graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Haswell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Moseley Haswell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Haswell practice?
- Dr. Donald Haswell has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Haswell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Radiologists.