A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Haugen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Haugen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haugen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Haugen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Raymond Haugen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Haugen practice?
- Dr. Donald Haugen has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Haugen practices Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.