A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Haupt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haupt
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Haupt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Haupt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haupt graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Norman Haupt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald N. Haupt practice?
- Dr. Donald Haupt has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Haupt practices Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.