Surgeons

3 Parkcenter Dr
Ste 150
Sacramento, CA 95825
916-646-6869
Locations and availability (1)

|  Still happy after 7 years!!!  |  show details
by Diane D on Apr 18th, 2013

I researched plastic surgeons for 2 years. After reading reviews and talking to women that had had the proceedure, I decided to meet with Dr. Hause. I have to say I am extremely happy I did. My only regret is I did not have the surgery sooner. Dr. Hause and his staff were amazing. The day of surgery was a bit of a blur, The following day I had a follow up visit. Even though Dr. Hause had other appointments, he spent additional time answering my husband questions and let him know about what to expect in the next few weeks. (I guess this is why I had to wait 30 minutes on my initial visit...he takes time with his patients- that is something you rarely find!) He also let us know he was available at any time and to contact him with any concerns. The healing process was better than I could have hoped for. Within 5 days I was back at work. A few weeks post surgery I did have a concern about pain. I called Dr. Hause and he had me come in right away. After an exam, he assured me everything was fine; he was right. Seven years later, I am still extremely happy with my results, and continue to get comments about how natural my implants look. I have referred 4 friends to Dr Hause, and they all say the same; that Dr. Hause is great. If you are looking for a friendly, yet professional surgeon, Dr. Hause will not disappoint. I know negative reviews have been posted. Please keep in mind people are more apt to complain than compliment. Judge for yourself and go talk with Dr Hause.

|  so extremely happy i have to share!!  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

ok so first of all i was originally going to see a different dr for my breast augmentation. i am very glad i decided to meet with Dr. Hause despite the only review of him being extremely negative. he is wonderful he tells you the truth and knows what he is talking about and from the results of my aug he knows what he is doing also i am a mother of four children and wanted my perkiness and fullness back in my breast that is what i got and barely any bruising at all my stitches didn't bleed at all im just very very happy i highly recommend him!!

|  Rude! So disappointed  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

I went to dr. Hause for a breast augmentation revision for implant malposition and exchange to a smaller size. His staff was so nice and welcoming and consultation was free. He seemed to know whT he was talking about and said he could help me with my problem. Immediately after surgery I knew that my implants were still sitting lopsided in comparison to my breasts. I let him know right away when I noticed. He told me to wait a couple months and they would even out and settle into the correct position. Needless to say they did not And only continued to get worse. I went back to his office several times and every time he had a different story or reason for why they look the way they do. None of them being his fault. I went to get second opinions from a few other doctors and they basically confirmed everything I was saying to dr. Hause. I need another revision not only for aesthetic purposes' but also because I'm in pain and so uncomfortable....I have now invested close to $15,000 in my breast surgeries and now have to spend another $9,000 to fix what he did. I'm so disappointed and have lost all respect for the man. A lot of these board certified plastic surgeons stand behind that title with such big egos and zero compassion or ethics. It is beyond me that they come off this way when being board certified means u have to stand by a certain code of ethics. His board certification means nothing to me if can't even be honest to his patients and admit when there is an issue or problem with the outcome. My biggest advice is to find a board certified plastic surgeon with compassion and immaculate bedside manor. Dr hause is not one of them!