A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Hay, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hay graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald T. Hay practice?
Dr. Donald Hay practices Urology near Concord, CA.
See Concord Urologists.