Dr. Donald Heck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Heck?

March 17th, 2016

Dr . Heck is an excellent doctor and I am grateful for everything he has done for me. I would recommend him to anyone . He is compassionate, caring and without a doubt the best in his field.

April 21st, 2015

Excellent physician with outstanding bedside manner!

August 17th, 2012

Excellent Physician!

Dr. Heck is everything you want in a physician. He is extremely knowledgeable, polite, responsive, and caring. He takes the time to answer any and all questions and accomodates requests easily. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Heck! Please read this and do yourself a favor and decide to rely on Dr. Heck's expertise and kindness, you won't be sorry!

December 14th, 2011

The BestTe BT

Simply put, Dr. Heck saved my life. In addition to his remarkable skills he takes the time to explain what he is doing and why and what I should expect. He and his staff are kind and caring. A+ from me!

June 22nd, 2011

Grateful stroke patient

Dr. Heck quickly identified and repaired the burst brain aneurysm that caused my stroke. Subsequent to my discharge from the hospital he repaired 3 other brain aneurysms. In addition to being highly skilled he is the nicest, most personable medical professional I've ever encountered. You or your loved one will be in the best hands possible. Good luck!

May 25th, 2011

Impressive

I was particularly impressed with his communication skills, giving me the "bottom line" first so I could then listen to the specifics without wondering where this was heading, would I need surgery, etc.My condition is a continuing one at this point, so accuracy of diagnosis is hard to assess, but I'm pretty sure it was an accurate assessment & approach of retesting in 6 mo. to see if things are stable or declining to the point of surgery being required.

October 9th, 2017