A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Heiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiser graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Heiser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don R Heiser MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Heiser practice?
- Dr. Don Heiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Heiser practices Urology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Urologists.