A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Heiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heiser
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Heiser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiser graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Heiser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don R Heiser MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Don R. Heiser practice?
- Dr. Don Heiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Don Heiser practices Urology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Urologists.