A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hemphill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Hemphill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemphill graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hemphill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hemphill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Hemphill practice?
Dr. Donald Hemphill practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.