A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hemphill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Hemphill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hemphill
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hemphill Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemphill graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hemphill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wayne Hemphill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Hemphill practice?
- Dr. Donald Hemphill has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Hemphill practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.