A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hemphill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Hemphill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemphill graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hemphill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wayne Hemphill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Hemphill practice?
- Dr. Donald Hemphill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Hemphill practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.